2022 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Manufacturing and Industrial Automation (CIMIA 2021) will be held in Kunming, China from 25th to 27th March 2022. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|26th March||09:00-12:00||Speeches of Keynote Speakers|
|27th March||09:00-18:00||Academic Investigation|
* The outline program is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. Actual time arrangements may be slightly different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well-timed because the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick); make sure you scanned viruses on your computer. Each speaker is supposed to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before starting and copying the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason, the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies, please make sure they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that the author should stay by your poster paper during your poster session to explain and discuss your article with visiting delegates.